Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Dock Update and a Look Back

Hi all!  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  The paint booth is full and my schedule is packed.  It is a great feeling to be busy.  So busy, that I haven't really worried with before and after posts.  I just don't have the energy right now.  Sorry.  This month I have suffered from severe adult ADD and have had a hard time staying focused and getting my to do lists done.  It happens.  I am hoping its only a phase and will go away soon.

Anyway, this weekend Blittle worked on his fish cleaning station for the dock.  It is looking great.  We need to finish the plumbing, stain the wood to match the deck and a finish a few other small details but the bulk of the work is done.


BEFORE




AFTER




Today, marks one year since I shared the Crazy, Dog People post.  That post became one of my most popular at the time.  The dog food armoire is one of my favorite pieces and is used twice a day, everyday.  I love that it is pretty and functional.  If you are new to the blog be sure to go see the piece and read about it.  Click here to read the post - Crazy, Dog People



Have a great Tuesday everyone!


 photo Signature_zps5473e161.png
 photo googleplustitanium_zps7c045137.png  photo rsstitanium_zps86d5562c.png  photo emailtitanium_zpsf8419ff0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment